Terms & Conditions
Please read below information carefully.
General legal conditions and information
By opening the websites accessible at www.shopguard.com or any of its pages you accept the conditions listed herein. In case you do not agree to those set forth below, please do not open our websites.
- Shopguard does its utmost to ensure the accuracy of information transferred at the internet websites of the Shopguard upon the date of uploading. Notwithstanding the above, Shopguard shall not undertake warranty, either express or implied, for information provided at this website, and reserves the right to make any change or correction of, or delete, the website or the information thereon in whole or in part, without giving notice thereof. Shopguard shall not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy or incompleteness of the website.
- You may:
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
- You may not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site;
- without our express written consent.
- On the basis of information at www.shopguard.com website any decision passed by a user shall be on his/her own risk.
- Shopguard shall not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of the access to, or lack or use of, the website or information provided by the website.
- Shopguard will not be liable for any damages, losses or costs or expenses arising out of, or the use of, or the inability to use improper operation, operating trouble or any unauthorized change of data by any person, or arising out of the delay in transmission of information, computer virus, line or system failure, or any similar reason.
- Any user of the website of Shopguard who provides information to Shopguard by using the information of the website shall accept that Shopguard has unrestricted rights to such information, and Shopguard shall be entitled, upon its discretion, to use such information in any manner. Such information provided by the user shall be regarded as free public information.
- The websites of Shopguard and their content (content being images, sound and text) as well as their arrangement are protected by copyright or trademark. Any use of such content exceeding personal use in any form may not be made without the prior express written consent of Shopguard.
- You are warned that any use differing from or infringing the terms of Shopguard detailed above shall be followed by copyright, civil and criminal consequences. Shopguard shall take steps against any infringement of rights that may come to its knowledge.